SAFE DEPOSIT LOCKER. For the safety of your valuables, we offer safe deposit locker facility at our branch. There is a nominal annual rent, which depends on the size of the locker and the center at which the branch is located. The rent is payable in advance for the Financial Year.
• Nomination on safe-deposit lockers enables INSBank to release the contents to the nominee of the person hiring in the event of their death. If a locker is held jointly, and one of the people hiring dies, the contents can only be removed jointly by the nominee(s) and the survivors
• The nomination facility is available to anyone hiring a locker.
• For those hiring on an individual basis; nomination can be made in favour of one individual
• For those hiring jointly: nomination can be made in favour of two individuals
• Unpaid locker rentals are recovered from the nominee
• If a locker is hired for a minor, the nomination will be made by someone lawfully entitled to act on behalf of the minor
Locker rates vary based on locker sizes. Annual Rent for Lockers have been revised. Locker rent is charged annually and rent is payable in advance.
• Lockers are to be surrendered only basis a written request from the Customer (in person) duly signed by all Locker holders. Any exceptions will be handled on a case-to-case basis.
• Contents of the letter should clearly state that the locker has been vacated & all the belongings have been removed.
• If the locker is surrendered in the middle of the financial year, rent collected for the remaining months will NOT be refunded to the customer.
• In order to facilitate easy and hassle free locker rent recovery, we recommend that a Savings or Current account be linked to the locker.
• Lockers can be allotted individually as well as jointly.
• The Locker holder is permitted to add or delete names from the list of persons who can operate the Locker or have access to it.
• Loss of key is to be immediately informed to the locker branch