• Avoid long waiting period
• Credits The Beneficiary's A/c The Same Day Through RTGS
• Credits The Beneficiary's A/c The Same Day/Next Day If Remittance Done Late In The Day
• No need of physical cheque/Demand draft
• Reduces time/cost/effort
• Reduces Paper work and improves efficiency
If customer don't know the IFSC code of the receiving branch then The IFSC code is also available on the RBI website ( http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/RTGS/DOCs/RTGEB1110.xls ).
• For RTGS Eligibility : Transactions Above 2 Laces.
• For NEFT Eligibility : No Limit
• 11:00 am to 03:00 P.M. (Monday to Saturday)